“All glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think”.
To see lives transformed by making Jesus Christ known; preaching, teaching and demonstrating the Good News of the Kingdom of God, engaging in:
- Evangelism & Discipleship
- Church Planting
- Leadership Development
- Justice & Mercy
- Education & Training
- Community Welfare
- In obedience to Christ’s command to, “make disciples”, we work alongside and partner with national leaders to serve local churches; edify / expand / establish / encourage.
- To see the manifestation of the power of God displayed through the empowerment of the Holy Spirit with signs, wonders, miracles and healing.
To be mindful of the poor and needy; showing compassion, practicing mercy, promoting justice and working to help eradicate poverty.
- Caring for and ministering to hurting people with counselling, support and practical help while relying on the Holy Spirit, His empowerment, gifts and transformation.
- Developing, interacting and partnering with a local churches, organizations and ministries in Australia and beyond; participating together in world missions; helping train, equip and send workers into HIS harvest fields across the nations.
- Through apostolic servant-hood and leadership promote and work for unity in the Body of Christ
Our Core Values
- Faith, hope and love
- To be Servant Messengers
- The advancement of the Kingdom of God
- Obey the will of the Father
- Exalt the Lord Jesus Christ
- The Word of God is the sole authority for truth and standard of behaviour
- Reliance on the supernatural power, gifts and manifestations of the Holy Spirit
- A passion for the manifest presence and glory of God.
- We recognize the five fold ministry gifts of Ephesians 4:11 to equip and build up the Church, the Body of Christ
- Train and develop national workers and leaders
- Justice and Mercy for the poor and needy
- Learn to live simply so that others may simply live
- Emphasize personal holiness, integrity and faithfulness
- Passion to train and release people into missions and church planting
- Recognize men and women as equals in ministry
- To see transformation of communities through prayer and evangelism
- Encourage, equip and empower people ministering in the marketplace
- Assisting partner churches to reach the nations; fulfilling the Great Commission through sending missionaries and/or short-term mission’s teams
- Promote and maintain unity throughout the Church – the Body of Christ
- Affirm the local church
- Support and sponsor individual and mass evangelism
- Uphold the sanctity of life
- Committed to the priority of marriage and family
- Foster a spirit of giving and generosity
Statement Of Faith
The Bible is the inspired and infallible written Word of God and our rule of faith and conduct. 2 Timothy 3:16, 17 & 4:2. 2 Peter 1:19 – 21.
There is one true and living God, eternally existent, maker of heaven and earth, embodied and manifest as; Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Deuteronomy 6:4. Isaiah 43:10. Matthew 28:19. Luke 3:22. John 14:26.
In the Lord Jesus Christ; his divine nature, begotten of the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, his sinless life, suffering and death by crucifixion, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, his bodily return to the earth and thousand year reign. Matthew 1:20 – 23. Luke 1:31 – 35. 1 Corinthians 15:3 & 4. Revelation 19:11 – 14. 20:1 – 7.
Salvation for mankind; only through repentance towards God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; being redeemed by the precious blood of Christ from a fallen and sinful state; regenerated and sanctified by the Holy Spirit to live a holy life. Acts 4:12. 20:21. Ephesians 1:7. 1 Peter 1:18 & 19. Titus 3:4 – 7.
Baptism in water by full immersion for believers; obeying Christ, symbolising their cleansing from sin, and identifying with Christ’s death and resurrection, declaring to the world their newness of life. Matthew 28:19. Acts 2:38. Romans 6:4.
The baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues, being the promise of the Father of power for Christian witness and service. Luke 24:49. Acts 1:8. 2:4. 10:44 – 47.
The Church, past, present and future, is the body of Christ with each believer, born of the Spirit, as an integral part; expressed through congregations called the local church. Matthew 16:18. Ephesians 1:22 & 23. Colossians 1:18.
In the supernatural; divine healing through faith in Jesus Christ, signs, wonders, miracles and various gifts and manifestations of the Spirit. Mark 16:15 – 20. 1 Corinthians 12:4 – 11. Hebrews 2:4.
World evangelisation is the will of God; through the preaching of the Gospel; to make disciples of all nations. Matthew 24:14. 28:18 – 20.
The second coming of Christ; gathering of believers; the resurrection of the dead, the saved to everlasting life, the lost to everlasting punishment. Matthew 25:46. John 11:25 & 26. Revelation 20:11 – 15. 21:8.
Beyond Here is an incorporated association managed by an Australian Board of Directors, comprising of Spirit filled and experienced men and women.
We also liaison and consult with key/partner leaders in our target nations.
Beyond Here Inc. Reg No. A0052135B ABN 93338879376