“Prayer is the fuel that ignites the fire to serve and keeps us burning for Jesus. It is futile to think one can serve effectively and accomplish all that the Lord has destined us for without constant and consistent praying.”
Robin J Johnson
With God all things are possible. Therefore it is through constant, consistent and faith-filled prayer that we can see this become a reality in our life.
“If you want to see what you’ve never seen before, you must pray what you have never prayed before.”
At Beyond Here International we believe world evangelisation is the will of God. It is therefore, imperative that prayer for the harvest be a priority for all. Jesus gave His disciples a specific prayer. We too, as workers sent into His harvest field, must adopt the same prayer as a priority to see God’s will come to pass.
Jesus sent them out with these instructions:
The harvest is huge and ripe. But there are not enough harvesters to bring it all in. As you go, plead with the Owner of the Harvest to drive out into his harvest fields many more workers.
Luke 10:2 (TPT)
“The man who mobilises the Christian church to pray will make the greatest contribution to world evangelisation in history.”
BHIl and its leaders have a strong commitment to prayer and over the years BHI been has involved with various prayer movements nationally and internationally. BHI oversees and supports the prayer initiative, Million Praying Men. Robin J Johnson is the founder of this prayer strategy to encourage, inspire and raise up more men to pray.
Therefore I want the men in every place to pray, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and dissension.
1 Timothy 2:8 (NASB)
You are invited to join with us in praying for our ministry to the nations. Please click here to request regular updates.
Since we have this confidence, we can also have great boldness before him, for if we present any request agreeable to his will, he will hear us. 15 And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we also know that we have obtained the requests we ask of him.
1 John 5:14-15 (TPT)
Our prayer is to be filled, empowered and used by the Holy Spirit to…
- Proclaim The Good News of the Kingdom of God with power
- Bring hope to people with no hope
- See people experience the salvation of the living God
- Provide access for discipleship and training
- See His transformational power changing lives
- Lead people out and beyond devastation into freedom and prosperity
- Bring healing and deliverance to the sick and oppressed
- Break the curse of poverty and bring justice to those who are ill treated
- Raise strong leaders and multiple churches
- See HIS Kingdom come and HIS Church grow, glorious and powerful, in Jesus name!
“If you are not a praying person, you must carry your faith. If you are a praying person, your faith carries you.”